| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iizuka in June is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in June is pretty drenched. A hearty 292.9mm (11.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:13 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Iizuka June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Iizuka, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Iizuka: