| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iizuka in July is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in July is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 307.6mm (12.1in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Iizuka July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Iizuka, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Iizuka: