| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iizuka in January is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 80.7mm (3.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Iizuka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Iizuka, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Iizuka: