| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iizuka in February is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 83.6mm (3.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Iizuka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Iizuka, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Iizuka: