| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iizuka in August is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish. Around 165.2mm (6.5in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Iizuka August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Iizuka, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Iizuka: